UM Stores cares for customers and staff in the fight against Covid-19 Pandemic. We are an exemplary Supermarket as we have implemented the following:
- We carry out a temperature check on customers and staff when entering our premises.
- We ensure all (customers, staff, and suppliers) are provided and must use hand sanitizer when coming to our Store.
- All staff are provided with gloves and face masks.
- We have drawn lines on our floor for social distancing and keep reminding everyone on the need to maintain social distancing of about 1 meter as required.
- We only operate our Ground Floor as part of the essential services required to assist customers for their daily needs. All other sales floors are closed since the start of the Movement Control Order (MCO).
- We have issued letters to our staff as evidence to show to Police when traveling to work.
- We have limited control of movement i.e. entrance from the front door only and have only one entrance from the front door!
These measures are in the interest of everyone’s well being and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Let’s fight the Pandemic together and we are sure as a nation we will win this battle!